UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 6mm. Fast set, cold lay tarmac.
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 6mm grade has been manufactured to fix potholes in footpaths, footways and cycle tracks. It has been HAPAS approved since 2002 and provides a first time permanent repair, which means that pavements & cycle tracks can be opened to pedestrians instantly. UltraCrete Instant Road Repair is continuously specified as a pothole filler for use by local authorities due to the estimated 900,000 potholes reported in the UK every year.
- Suitable for permanent pothole repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the rain
- Recommended for us with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 15 – 100mm
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Size: 25kg bag
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
Buying a Pallet of 56x bags? Click Here for free standard delivery to England & Wales