Ultracrete QC10 F: Rapid Set Flowable Concrete
Ultracrete QC10 F is a rapid setting, fibre modified, specifically formulated two-part polymer concrete, ideal for backfilling around manhole frames and gullies, which can also be used for surface cracks & repairs.
QC10 F has been HAPAS approved since 2005 and can be opened to traffic in just 90 minutes.
Features and benefits of QC10 F
- Contains special cements and graded aggregate
- Simply add water on site to form a high strength concrete
- Suitable for applications from 30mm – 500mm in one pass.
- Shrinkage compensated
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Size: 25kg plastic bag
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
Please note that patching and surface repairs will require the use of Ultrascape Pro Prime Slurry Primer prior to product application. Please click the link if you’d like to add any bags of Pro Prime to your order! Thank you.