Tough Patch Rapid 6mm Pothole Repair Solution
Tough Patch Rapid is a strong, hard wearing, fast setting, hybrid pothole repair solution which withstands heavy traffic due to its high skid & rut resistance. Fast and simple to install, Tough Patch Rapid pothole repair can be used to fix defects in pavements, driveways, car parks, turning circles, lorry parks and even on high speed roads. Tough Patch provides a first time permanent repair in wheel turning locations such as junctions, traffic lights and roundabouts.
UltraCrete Tough Patch uses an innovative reactive binder that rapidly cures to provide a first time permanent repair, this binder is based on renewable materials and contains no solvents. The rapid curing reaction is activated by sprinkling water over the product before compacting. Once compacted the installation can be instantly opened to traffic and is able to be cored for assessment after 24 hours. The product can be used in all weather conditions. Tough Patch 6mm can also be used for emergency or temporary repairs where a rapid response is required to prevent risk to operatives, pedestrians, cyclists and motorists
Tough Patch comes supplied in a 25KG bag and is ready to use, because it’s a cold lay material it eliminates many of the risks associated with hot asphalt, such as extremely hot temperatures and dangerous fumes, and what’s more it can be trafficked instantly and used in the rain, in fact because of its water activation this pothole repair performs really well in the rain – so costly traffic management can be removed swiftly and you can move on to your next job quickly.
- Quick and easy to apply
- First time permanent repair – only 1 visit required
- Minimal traffic management, labour and waste
- Ready to use straight from the bag
- Renewable binder additive
- Formulated for use in wet weather
- Skid and rut resistant
- Solvent free
- Instantly trafficable
- Can be cored after 24 hours
- Size: 25kg bucket (also available in a 25kg bag)
- Use with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair!
- Standard 6mm Grade (10mm Grade Available to Order Please Contact Us for Details)
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0330 122 1025).
- Storage: Store in a dry, well ventilated place at temperatures above 5°C and below 30°C
- NBS Source registered for ease of specification