UltraCrete IRR 6mm Bags x 56, plus 12 cans SCJ Cold Joint Spray
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 6mm grade has been designed to fix potholes in footways, footpaths and cycle tracks. It gained HAPAS approval in 2002 and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to pedestrians and cyclists. Instant Road Repair is the most trusted cold lay tarmac on the market, specified consistently by local authorities for repairing the approximate 900,000 potholes which develop across the UK each year. Available in 25KG bags for easy site handling!
Ultracrete SCJ Cold Joint Spray is a sealer applied onto the vertical edges & surface base of a pothole before the application of cold lay tarmac or asphalt. SCJ prevents water ingress which improves the bond and prolongs the life of the pothole repair. Use Instant Road Repair together with SCJ Cold Joint Spray to form a perfect bond which stops water ingress in its tracks.
Offer for 56 Bags IRR 6mm plus 12 Cans SCJ Cold Joint Bitumen Spray
- Suitable for permanent pothole repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the rain
- Recommended for us with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 15 – 100mm
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Size: 25kg bag
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0330 122 1025).
SCJ Cold Joint Spray technical information
- Size: 750ml aerosol can
- 12 cans in this offer
- Each can covers approximately 150 linear metres (dependent on thickness applied)
- Can be used in all weathers