Flowpoint Fine Rapid Set Paving Grout – Charcoal
New to the market, UltraScape Flowpoint Fine Charcoal Paving Grout is a fast setting slurry grout that comes in a 20KG tub, it fills joints from 2-50mm and has a flowable, easy pour and apply consistency, that starts to set in just 15 minutes. Unlike Flowpoint Standard, Smooth or ECO that have a visible aggregate, Flowpoint Fine has a super smooth finish with no visible aggregate.
Flowpoint Fine is ideal for all commercial paved areas or domestic patios where a rigid or bound void-free joint is required. Ideal for applications on driveways, patios, town centre pedestrian schemes, pathways and carriageways – and perfect for projects where early trafficking is needed, it also conforms to the strict demands of BS 7533. UltraScape Flowpoint Fine can be used with natural stone, concrete flags, porcelain tiles and clay pavers.
Flowpoint Fine is also the perfect patio paving grout for creating a modern inside outside look. This easy apply, rapid-set, cement based exterior patio grout replicates the look of a super smooth finish, internal tiling grout, so for anyone wanting to create seamless flooring between their kitchen or conservatory and their garden, Flowpoint Fine is ideal.
Unlike traditional paving grouts, Flowpoint Fine is slurry grout, it’s faster to apply, less labour intensive and much kinder on your knees than traditional methods. Simply mixed with water, Flowpoint Fine produces a flowable mixture that is simply poured across the slabs, squeegeed into the joints, and cleaned down to reveal strong, durable, weed free joints that can last up to 40 years without needing to reapply.
Not sure how much you’ll need? Use our handy Flowpoint calculator!
What is Flowpoint Fine?
UltraScape Flowpoint Fine is a rapid set slurry paving grout, designed for paving that requires super fine joints from just 2mm, and especially favoured by landscaping contractors because it’s fast to apply and conforms to the strict demands of the British Standard BS 7533. Flowpoint Fine is ideal for all paving areas where a rigid or bound void-free joint is needed, and early trafficking is required. Created with porcelain in mind, Flowpoint Fine grout offers a sleek look and smooth joints – due to the extremely fine texture and high fluid consistency of the mortar. Available in Charcoal and Natural Grey, it is the flowable grout to use when you have smaller joint widths (between 2mm and 50mm wide).
Flowpoint Fine Paving Grout can be used on:
- Granite setts
- Limestone (Not black limestone)
- Indian Stone
- Concrete slabs
Flowpoint General Information:
- Ideal for narrow joints 2-50mm
- For use with all types of paving slabs, tiles & cobbles
- Economical to use
- Fine mixture, no visible aggregate (super smooth finish)
- Colours: Available in Charcoal, also comes in Natural Grey
- Coverage: 11.12m² approx, per 20kg bucket
- Mixes quickly on-site with water in a bucket – one 20KG bucket at a time
- Water required 3.4 litres per 20kg
- Workability 5-15 minutes
- Initial set after 15 minutes at 20°C
- Cool temperatures retard, warm temperatures accelerate (do not use in direct sunlight as product will go off rapidly).
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour
- Open to vehicular traffic in 4 hours
- 20kg plastic tubs
- Full Pallet 40 Tubs per Pallet
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry and frost free area at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C
- Shelf life from date of manufacture printed on the bucket, unopened in the above conditions, for sealed tubs is 8 months. Please note: the use of this product after the end of the declared storage period may increase the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Please note: Flowpoint is not recommended for use with some darker limestone, such as black limestone, as it can lead to a slight oxidisation. Call our expert team if you would like further advice on the ideal grout for darker limestone.
Gareth Wilson’s expert tip for washing Flowpoint Grout from your slabs!
“As with other Flowpoint grades, be patient and hold your nerve so you don’t wash the product off too soon. Too many contractors start washing off when the product starts to dry on the slabs. You need to keep the slabs damp with a mist of water so it doesn’t go off on them too soon. Always make sure Flowpoint Fine is set in the joint before washing it off. Keep your eye on the firmness of the joint, just with a little thumb test. Once firm, then begin washing off.”
Want to learn a more about UltraScape Flowpoint, read our blog posts!
Want to order a pallet quantity?
For further help give us a call ☎️ 0330 122 1025 or 01827 794 350