EASY Black Spot Remover – Lichen and Algae Remover
EASY Black Spot remover from leading brand Azpects, is an easy way to remove stubborn Lichen and Algae from your paving or driveway. This powerful cleaning solution is proven to remove all types of fungus – lichen, algae, fungus & general dirt, debris and staining problems, which regular paving cleaners and pressure washing alone do not remove.
EASY Black Spot Remover is applied liberally to the surface of paving with a roller, garden spray or soft brush and kills the fungal spores over a period of a few hours, once black spots start to lift and break up, a pressure washer is used to clean the paved area or patio leaving it clean, free of stains & looking like new!
Available in 5L ready to use bottles
Features & Benefits
- Coverage: Depends on Porosity but approximately: 5L up to 25m²
- Removes black & white spot lichen
- Cleans dirt & stains from concrete & stone
- Contains no acids or solvents
- Safe to use on sensitive stone
- Can be applied with a garden spray
- Size: 5L bottle
Instructions for Using EASY BlackSpot Remover
- Application: Use neat straight from the bottle
- Shake the bottle before use
- Ensure you test a small area before use
- Surface should be clean & free of dirt, moss & other debris from the surface (a stiff broom or firm bristle brush is ideal)
- Do not use in wet weather or if rain is forecast within a 24 hour period
- Keep pets away until surface is fully dry
- Ideal operating temperature between 10℃ and 30℃. Do not apply during rain, frost or when surface and air temperature is below 5ºC. If used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced and longer cleaning time may be required
- Clean rollers, brushes and other equipment immediately after use with soapy water
- Apply EASYSeal BlackSpot remover to a damp (but not wet) surface with a garden spray, roller, brush or even a soft broom. Fully saturate the paving slabs with a generous even coat at the following rates:
- Heavy soiling and contamination – 3m2 per litre
- Light soiling and contamination – 5m2 per litre
- Leave for approximately 2 – 8 hours depending on the level & thickness of the black spots. For dense, thick dirt the longer it should be left before rinsing. Paving or patios that have a much higher degree of lichen or algae contamination may need even longer (up to 24 hours).
- To determine the time required to remove your black spots from the patio, try a few test spots before completing the whole area
- Once left for a few hours -rinse with high pressure water jet – the longer the product is left to work (up to 24 hours) the brighter & cleaner the surface will appear
Please note: The more porous the surface the less the coverage will be, and more product will be required.