UltraFloor Level IT Renovate
UltraFloor Level IT Renovate is a single part, fibre reinforced smoothing underlayment which is made from a blend of cements, graded fillers and additives, ideal for the refurbishment of existing floors to depths of between 3-40mm. Level IT Renovate is perfect for use on both commercial and domestic applications, when mixed and poured its flowable consistency is ideal for a wide range of flooring substrates.
Level IT Renovate can be used over concrete, sand & cement, cementitious tile backer boards, abraded ceramic and terrazzo tiles, calcium sulphate/anhydrite/hemihydrate screeds, existing cementitious underlayment, damp proof membranes and surface electrical radiant heating systems. UltraFloor Level IT Renovate is also suitable for use as a surface preparation for timber floors that are firmly bonded, with no movement, such as plywood and chipboard panels.
UltraFloor Level IT Renovate can be used with underfloor heating systems, the depth of the product should be considered to maintain heating efficiency.
- Foot traffic in as little as 2-2.5 hours
- Ready to apply floor coverings after 4 hours
- Use over most strong and stable subfloors
- Fibre reinforced with flexible properties
- UFH compatible
- Low odour
- Semi-Rapid, fibre reinforced, single part smoothing underlayment
- Protein free formulation ideal for biologically sensitive areas.
- Available in a 20kg reinforced paper bag