EASYSeal Slate & Limestone Sealer – brings out the lustre of paving, especially black!
EASYSeal Slate & Limestone helps to truly bring out the colour of your slate & limestone, reviving darker shades such as black – just like new! The water based sealer repels dirt and stains from oil, grease, garden clippings and leaves, and stops the growth of moss, mildew and algae. This solvent free sealer not only brings out the true beauty of the stone, it allows it to breathe and improves slip resistance.
For use only on slate or limestone. To enhance other porous natural stone types, use EASYSeal Sandstone Sealer & Enhancer.
- Resists fungal growth and staining.
- Improves slip resistance by keeping contaminates away.
- Protects and waterproofs.
- Transparent sheen finish.
- Water Based Formula
- Quick drying.
Features & Benefits
- For use on ALL slate and limestone paving.
- Enriches and stabilises colour, especially black.
- Exaggerates the colours of the stone in their natural state.
- Clear protective seal against water, oil, grease and stains.
- Quick drying – improves slip resistance.
- Inhibits the growth of moss & algae.
- Solvent free sealer.
- Allows the stone to breathe.
- Water based technology
Please note: The nature of natural paving is such that stone, even of the same type, will absorb liquid at different rates. This varying of density even extends to patches within the same paving slab resulting in differing levels of enhancement. To achieve as even an effect as possible, we recommend two generous coats. The final result will simply be an exaggeration of the stone colours in their natural state.
You may seal paving slabs prior to installation, however if you plan to seal post-installation a minimum of 3 months should be left after the installation of a new driveway or patio before sealing, to ensure that any efflorescence or staining has had time to dissipate.