Ultracrete Instant Road Repair: 10mm
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm grade is a cold lay macadam designed for permanent repairs in type 3 and 4 roads. HAPAS approved since 2002, Instant Road Repair offers a first time permanent pothole repair and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to motorists, cyclists and pedestrians. UltraCrete Instant Road Repair is regularly specified for use by local authorities to fill what is estimated to be over 900,000 potholes reported in the UK every year.
- Suitable for planned repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the wet
- Combine with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 30 – 100mm
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Comes in 25kg bags (tubs available)
- Colour: Black (red is available please ask our team)
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0330 122 1025).