Probst MP-70 Screeding Finisher
The Probst MP-70 screeding finisher is a lightweight, handy tool that allows effective finishing work on screeded areas, and is ideal to clean up screed rail marks, for a perfectly level sub-base.
Using the Mp-70 screeding finisher means that larger areas can be screeded very quickly, especially around gullies with different falls. You can use the tool at differing angles to dig in and move lots of material or to float over the final base to finish. It’s a really versatile tool which allows the contractor to achieve a smooth base!
- Aluminium hollow profile, very lightweight, 700 mm long
- Robust, lightweight hardwood handle
- Sturdy holder for handle fixed to the profile
- Working Width : 700mm (27½ inch)
- Adjustable height stop mm (in): without height adjustment
- Dead Weight : 1.7kg / 3.7lbs