Ultracrete M90 All Purpose Fast Set Mortar
Ultracrete M90 is a general purpose fast setting mortar that is ideal for bedding ironwork, all access covers and carrying out general repairs. M90 mortar is suitable for use on all ironwork conforming to BS EN 124. The fast set, high strength mortar conforms to HD27/04, and because of its rapid strength gain repairs and works carried out can be opened to traffic in just 90 minutes, saving time, budget and preventing disruption to the general public and motorists. M90 All Purpose Mortar reaches 21N/mm² compressive strength in just 2 hours.
M90 is supplied pre-blended in 25kg bags or plastic containers and requires only the addition of water. The product can be used from 10mm-75mm in one pass, with greater depths possible using the layer-upon-layer method. M90 achieves exceptional bond strength without the use of a primer. The product can be bulked out with the addition of up to 30% hard stone clean aggregate. Please note that this will reduce the products strength gain and alter its performance characteristics.
- M90 is supplied pre-blended in 25kg reinforced paper bags or plastic containers
- The mortar only requires the addition of water to create a superior strength mortar.
- Simply mix on site with a forced action mixer or by hand with an appropriate tool.
- Use from 10mm-75mm in one pass, with greater depths possible using a layer-upon-layer method.
- Exceptional bond strength without the need for a primer.
- The product can be bulked out with the addition of up to 30% hard stone clean aggregate. Please note that this will reduce the products strength gain and alter its performance characteristics (we always recommend testing a small patch prior to full application when adding additional aggregate).