UltraTileFix ProGrout Flexible 3KG
UltraTileFix ProGrout Flexible has been specifically manufactured for areas where movement or vibration is likely to occur. To increase the flexibility of the grout polymer has been added to the mix, which provides a virtually impermeable set. UltraTileFix ProGrout Flexible is suitable for joint widths up to 20mm, has a pot life of 30 – 60 minutes, with a final set of 12 hours.
UltraTileFix ProGrout Flexible is mould resistant, and comes in thirteen colours so that you can match your grout perfectly to your tiles. ProGrout Flexible is available in: White, Cream, Bahama Beige, Jasmine, Limestone, Taupe, Brown, Silver Grey, Mid-Grey, Grey, Charcoal & Black!
ProGrout Flexible is packaged in 3KG bags that protect and prolong the freshness of the grout.
- Designed for use with all tile types
- ColourShield technology for vibrant durable finishes
- Ideal for wet-rooms, swimming pools and underfloor heating systems
- Clean & wash down with minimal effort
- 1-20mm joint thickness
- 30 – 60 minutes pot life
- 12 hours hard set
- Mould resistant
- Conforms to CG2 WA EN 13888 classification
- Sizes: 3kg (Also available as a 10KG option see link here: UltraTileFix ProGrout Flexible 10KG)
- Colours: White, Cream, Bahama Beige, Jasmine, Limestone, Taupe, Brown, Silver Grey, Mid-Grey, Grey, Charcoal & Black
- Lifetime guarantee
ProGrout flexible can be used for:
- General wall & Floor installations
- Interior & Exterior installations
- Wet rooms
- Domestic showers with tray
- Communal showers
- Swimming pools
- Electric matting/ Pipped water underfloor heating
- Conservatories & Orangeries
- Resin backed
- Brick slips
Please ensure your tile adhesive is completely dry and the tiles are secured firmly on the floor or wall before grouting. The joints must be free from dust, grease and excess adhesive.
UltraTileFix ProGrout Flexible is ideal for us in combination with the UltraTileFix range of Flexible Adhesives, particularly UltraTileFix ProFlex S2.