UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm Grade x 26 Tubs Deal
Buy our 26 tubs of IRR 10mm with free delivery and save! UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm is an instant pothole repair that has been designed to repair potholes in footpaths, carparks and roads. It’s a permanent pothole filler, that comes in a handy bucket, making it a cost effective, fast repair tarmac.
HAPAS approved since 2002, Instant Road Repair provides a first time permanent pothole repair, which means that roads can be instantly opened to pedestrians. UltraCrete Instant Road Repair is continuously specified as a pothole filler for use by local authorities due to the estimated 900,000 potholes reported across the UK every year.
- Suitable for permanent pothole repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the rain
- Recommended for us with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 15 – 100mm
- Resealable buckets – so no waste
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Size: 25kg plastic bucket (bags available)
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Storage: Store in a cool and well-ventilated place.
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0330 122 1025).
Buying a pallet of 52x tubs? Click Here for free standard delivery to England & Wales