Pulvex Hard Materials Diamond Blade – for cutting granite kerbs and paving, heavily reinforced concrete, and more
Cut the hardest of materials with ease with the multi-purpose and versatile Pulvex Hard Materials Diamond Blades. Available in three sizes, which can be used with an angle grinder, battery saw, petrol saw or table saw.
With a unique bonding system and high-diamond concentration, this extremely high-performance diamond blade is capable of cutting the hardest of concrete where other lesser diamond blades fail. Of note, the blade proved its capability at cutting the hardest of concrete in the UK at Heathrow Airport after other blades failed.
The Pulvex Hard Materials Blade comes with Rapier technology offering an extremely fast cutting speed, and is suitable for cutting:
- Granite kerbs and paving
- Very hard concrete
- Heavily reinforced concrete
- Hard clay paviors
- Engineering bricks
Features of Pulvex Hard Materials Diamond Blade
- Rapier technology offering extremely fast cutting speed & good life
- Produced to Organization for Safety in Abrasives (OSA) standards
- Available with 10mm or 12.3mm high, laser welded segment
- Alternate turbo segments to accelerate slurry removal and extend the blade’s life (in the 300mm and 350mm diameter blades)
The 230mm diameter blade (PG-M230) is ideal for use with an angle grinder or battery saw. The 300mm-diameter blade (P1-HM300), with alternating segments, would often be used with a petrol saw. Also with alternating segments, the 350mm-diameter blade (P1-HM350) can be used with a 14-inch petrol saw or a table saw.
|Product Code||Diameter||Bore Size||Segment Height|
|P1-HM350||350mm||20/25.4mm + pin hole||12.3mm|