FUGA-PAVE ABC: Patio Pack Bundle Deal 25m2 Kit
Buy our Patio Pack Bundle Deals to make working out quantities needed for your patio, super simple!
Fuga-Pave ABC is a robust and an eco-friendly three-part paving system designed for use with porcelain, slate, sawn limestone, sandstone, granite, all types of natural stone and manmade paving slabs for all external installations. The products are also suitable for heavily trafficked areas. FUGA-PAVE ABC is very simple to use. Just mix Part A (hybrid mortar cement) with suitable clean grit sand and water. Part B (slurry primer) and Part C (hybrid grout) are each mixed with clean water.
This ‘zero efflorescence’ paving system is a first in the porcelain market. The Fuga-Pave ABC installation system is the only system on the market guaranteed to last and keep your patio completely movement free. It comes backed with a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer!
Ideal for porcelain patios, the Fuga-Pave ABC system can be used for any external paving project including cobbles and man-made paving slabs. This pre-calculated Patio Pack will give you enough bedding mortar additive, primer and grout for a 25m2 patio. (Also sold in a 50m2 a 100m2 patio pack bundle deal).
The Fuga-Pave ABC Bundle Deal 25m2 includes:
- Part A: Hybrid Bedding Mortar Cement x 15, 12.5KG Bags (or approx. 10 x 20KG Bags, see notes)
- Part B: Hybrid Slurry Primer x 1, 20KG Bag
- Part C: CH Flex Hybrid Paving Grout x 1, 20KG Bag
- FREE DELIVERY
- Please note: Fuga Pave Part A Bags are currently being upgraded from 12.5KG to 20KG, you will receive the equivalent no of 20KG Bags
Devised by one of the industry’s leading manufacturers, Fuga-Pave hybrid paving grout is available in five non-fade colours.
Features and benefits
- Material Type: Cementitious coloured powders with polymers
- Eco-friendly: creates only 20% of the carbon emissions of traditional sand & cement
- Applications: Ideal for both internal & external applications
- Application Method: Part A Spade & Trowel | Part B: Brush | Part C Grout: Tile Float & Pedalo for Clean Up
- Storage: Store inside between 5°C & 30°C, avoid direct sunlight, damp or drafty conditions.
- Recommended Uses: Porcelain, Sawn Limestone, Brazilian Slate, External Cladding such as DesignClad
- Permeable: No
- Part A hybrid bedding mortar provides a strong base, with improved bond strength, workability and freeze/thaw resistance
- Part B Primer improves bond strength and removes issues associated with efflorescence, picture framing and stains
- Part C, CH Flex Grout is UV colour fast | Easy to clean | Ideal for joints of 2–20mm wide
- Please wait 5-7 days (weather dependant) after using Fuga Pave Parts A & B before grouting to make sure the bed is completely dry
- It is recommended to seal porous stone with a product such as Seal-It Universal Water Based Sealer for Stone, prior to grouting
- Fuga-Pave Parts A Bedding Mortar, Part B Primer & Part C Grout when used together and installed correctly come with a lifetime warranty, backed by AquaCut.
- Please note: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear latex gloves and protective clothing during application.
What is Fuga-Pave Part A Hybrid Bedding Mortar Cement?
Fuga-Pave Part A is a mortar additive which has been designed to be mixed with sharp sand/grit to create a really strong, durable, permeable bedding mortar for laying all types of paving. When mixed together the additive & sand create a hybrid bedding mortar which creates a really strong base, with improved bond strength, workability and freeze/thaw resistance. Fuga-Pave Part A outperforms traditional sand & cement mortar mixes, and is ideal for laying & all types of natural stone and porcelain, to hardcore and solid bases.
The combination of fibres and specially formulated additives in Fuga-Pave Part A Bedding Mortar give superior bond strength over traditional cement: sand mortar mixes – up to 60% stronger, as well as improving the overall performance, workability and freeze/thaw resistance of the fully mixed mortar.
In simple terms Fuga-Pave Part A Hybrid Bedding Mortar is:
- Easy to mix with sharp sand & water, three 14L buckets of sand to one part hybrid cement. The hybrid cement has everything in it to achieve a solid mortar bed and bond
- Excellent coverage – each 12.5kg bag should cover 2m2 at the minimum 25mm depth
- Economical – almost 20% cheaper than traditional sand+cement+additives! FUGA-PAVE Part A Bedding Mortar has a superior performance.
- Easy to apply, it trowels well with a smooth, creamy feel, easing the installation of the flags.
- No sagging or slumping – holds flags well
- Doesn’t ooze – prevents mortar penetrating the surface of the flag, making grout applications easier
- Permeable – particularly important for installations of stone & cement based products, allowing quicker curing and less chance of moisture migration causing staining and efflorescence
What is Fuga-Pave Part B Primer?
Fuga-Pave Part B Primer is a cement-based paving primer formulated to work with Part A Bedding Mortar. Fuga-Pave Part B contains added fibres for reinforcement and specially designed polymer additives, which promote bond strength and enable fixing of porcelain tiles and slabs, and other low absorption types of paving to both hardcore and solid bases.
When applied with a brush or roller onto the under-side of paving slabs and the bedding layer, Part B Primer creates superior bond strength & resistance to efflorescence and staining resulting from salt minerals being drawn up through the bedding layer, during the drying process.
Fuga-Pave Part B Primer can be used both internally and externally, as well as in heavily trafficked areas. This cement based primer creates a really strong monolithic bond between the flags and the mortar base. Unlike many grouts, Fuga-Pave Part B can be used in lower temperatures from 3°C and higher temperatures from 25°C. Part B is easy to use, simply mix with water, brush, roller, pour or trowel on, applying wet on wet. A 20kg bag can cover up to 28m2.
What is FUGA-PAVE Part C, Cement Based Hybrid Paving Grout?
Fuga-Pave Part C is a technologically advanced, cement-based, non-permeable paving grout perfect for both internal & external applications. This flexible paving & patio grout comes in five, beautiful, non-fade colours – Anthracite, Jasmine, Light Grey, Limestone & Mid-Grey to suit a wide range of paving slabs & tiles. Perfect for porcelain, sawn limestone & slate, Fuga-Pave Part C grout fills paving joints from 2-20mm, ideal for both contractors and home owners.
Fuga-Pave Grout known as Part C H Flex in the Fuga-Pave ABC System, is simple to mix and easy to apply with a grout float or squeegee and cleans off leaving no efflorescence. Once Fuga-Pave grout is touch dry you can begin the clean up process, by washing it off diagonally with a sponge, a wash-boy or a Berta sponge machine against the grout lines.
One of the key features of Fuga-Pave Part C is the cement hybrid technology which ensures that a consistent, non-fade colour is achieved across the completed patio.
Please note: The manufacturer recommend sealing porous paving slabs with a product such as Seal-It Universal Water Based Sealer for Stone, prior to grouting, and that a period of 7-14 days is left before pointing your patio.
Parts A the bedding mortar additive, Part B the paving primer & Part C the hybrid paving grout when used together enable fixing of all types of natural stone, porcelain and other low absorption types of paving to both hardcore and solid bases.
What do customers & industry experts think of Fuga Pave?
The following quotes are from Fuga Pave customers, courtesy of Aquacut:
- “It’s a well thought out product, produced by guys with a vast knowledge and huge respect within the industry. Gives you, as an installer, that extra confidence that you’re putting down a base that sets like iron and will last a lifetime.” – Signature Landscapes
- “Using the new FUGA-PAVE grout on sandstone, I’ve got to say I’m really pleased with the results. To be able to colour match is a great thing, really chuffed!” – Lowarth
- “For us, it’s a no-brainer. Less mess, less mixing, and less for us to carry on the truck. A brilliant new product and the best new product we have ever bought.” – Cut Above Nottingham
For more information or for help with calculations, call ☎️ 0330 122 1025