Lithofin MN Builders Clean – Grout cleaner for granite
How do you remove grout residue or efflorescence left on your granite setts, patio or paving slabs? Try Lithofin MN Builders Clean, it’s the ideal paving cleaner for removing cement based paving grouts such as Flowpoint or Larsen FJM from granite, quartzite and other acid resistant natural and artificial stones.
Lithofin MN Builders Clean simply dissolves cement and mortar residue, efflorescence, limescale deposits, stubborn ingrained dirt, rust and rust discolouration (the yellowish discolouration which results from iron containing stones rusting is removed and largely prevented).
Lithofin MN Builders Clean can be used on
- All Types acid resistant natural stones
- Not suitable for polished marble & limestone
Features and benefits of Lithofin MN Builders Clean
- Prevents rust & efflorescence
- Acidic cleaner
- Ideal for cleaning cement based grout residue
- Initial cleaning of newly laid patios & paved surfaces
- Suitable for both indoor & outdoor use
- This item is perishable and therefore non-returnable