Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner – Grout cleaner for ceramic & porcelain tiles.
If you need to remove stubborn polymer based paving grout, efflorescence, mortar or ingrained dirt & grease from ceramic, porcelain or polished unglazed tiles, look no further than Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner. This advanced grout cleaner dissolves and removes engrained dirt, oil, grease and rubber quickly and easily.
Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner removes rust and efflorescence from newly laid patios & tiled surfaces. Available in a handy 1 Litre bottle, it tackles up to 10 to 15m² when used undiluted, or up to 200m² when used fully diluted with water.
For use on:
- Prevents rust & efflorescence
- Fast Acting & Extra Strong
- Ideal for cleaning cement based grout residue
- Initial cleaning of newly laid patios & paved surfaces
- Suitable for both indoor & outdoor use
- Packaging: 1 litre bottle with child-proof cap
- Coverage: Approx. 10 to 15m² when used undiluted / Approx 100 to 200m² depending on dirt and dilution rate.
- Surfaces: Suitable for all porcelain – polished and unglazed tiles, paving & ceramic tiles
- Storage: Keep closed, cool & dry. Not above 25°C
- Shelf life: Up to 5 years
Directions for Use
Dilute Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner up to 1:10 with cold or lukewarm water, spread evenly across the surface of your paving slabs or tiles with a brush or scrubber. Allow the intensive cleaner to work for approximately 10 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally and not allowing the product to dry, gently misting where necessary. Remove from the surface with a cloth or with a wet and dry vac, and rinse the surface with plenty of clear water.
If used as a regular maintenance product: use approx. 300 to 400ml per 10 L of water for a surface of 100 to 150m². Wipe the surfaces wet so the dirt can be dissolved and removed.
Please Note: do not use on polished marble and other surfaces sensitive to alkali.
Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use, follow the manufacturers instructions carefully
Coverage: Approx. 10 to 15m² when used undiluted Approx 100 to 200m² depending on dirt and dilution rate.