Neoprene Squeegee & 3 Section Pole for Paving Grout – Bundle Deal
This is the best paving tool for expertly applying a wide range of professional paving grouts! The 550mm squeegee head, combined with space saving 3- section aluminium pole, are ideal for applying Flowpoint, Fuga Pave & Larsen FJM aswell as other cementitious paving slurry grouts to patios!
Why is a neoprene squeegee the best? Cheap rubber squeegees bounce off the surface of your paving slabs and their hard texture doesn’t get into all of the riven undulations on the surface of the slabs, whereas a neoprene squeegee is more pliable by nature and will easily lift the paving grout off the surface of the slabs into the joints. Using a neoprene squeegee makes the job of cleaning up slurry grouts much faster, saving time and effort!
Neoprene Squeegees are available in 4 different pack sizes:
- Single 550mm Squeegee Head & Reusable Pole
- Pack of 2 x 550mm Squeegee’s & 1 x Reusable Pole
- Pack of 4 x 550mm Squeegee’s & 2 x Reusable Pole’s
- Pack of 8 x 550mm Squeegee’s & 4 x Reusable Pole’s
1400mm long heavy duty aluminium squeegee handle – conveniently supplied in 3x sections.
- Conical handle socket, 1,40 m, Ø 25 mm
- Aluminium, lightweight and solid
- 3-sections knock down, for better transport
- Heavy duty, neoprene squeegee head
“We’ve used hard rubber squeegees for years and they bounce off your slabs, these neoprene squeegees are great because they allow you to remove most of the grout from your paving and make wash off & clean up easy. The aluminium handles are strong too – when compared to old wooden broom stales. Mint product!”
Adam Gould, Owner, Terrafirma