Lithofin MN Power-Clean – Grout cleaner for all types of natural & manmade stone
Do you have grout residue or efflorescence left on your patio or paving slabs? Are you looking for a paving grout cleaner for your natural stone or manmade paving? Look no further than Lithofin MN Power-Clean.
This superior grout cleaner is perfect for removing any cement based grout marks or stains, and even white patches of efflorescence or picture framing on your paved slabs or cobbles. Lithofin MN Power-Clean quickly & effectively removes general cement based grout residue – such as Flowpoint or Larsen FJM, dirt, grease, water marks and dust. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Lithofin MN Power Clean grout cleaner can be used on:
- All Types of Natural Stone
- Marble (polished, finely honed and rough marble)
- Unglazed Ceramics
- Cement Encaustic
- Manmade stone i.e quartz composite
Features and benefits of Lithofin MN Power Clean
- Low odour
- Recommended for all types of natural stone, but particularly for polished marble and limestone.
- Ideal for the final stages of cleaning on new patios or paved surfaces prior to sealing
- Ideal for cleaning cement based grout residue
- Initial cleaning of newly laid patios & paved surfaces
- Suitable for both indoor & outdoor use
Read more about how to prevent staining and efflorescence on paving in our blog.