UltraTileFix ProGrout Flexible 10KG
UltraTileFix ProGrout Flexible has been designed for areas where movement or vibration is likely to occur such as timber flooring. To increase the flexibility of the grout, polymer has been added, and this provides a virtually impermeable set. UltraTileFix ProGrout Flexible fills joint widths from 1mm up to 20mm. ProGrout Flexible is easy to mix, has a pot life of 30 – 60 minutes, and a final set of 12 hours. Whats more unlike many other grouts, it’s specially created formulation means its easier to clean & wash down after grouting.
UltraTileFix ProGrout Flexible is mould resistant, and comes in thirteen beautiful colours so that you can match your grout perfectly to your tiles. ProGrout Flexible is available in: White, Cream, Bahama Beige, Jasmine, Limestone, Taupe, Brown, Silver Grey, Mid-Grey, Grey, Charcoal & Black!
ProGrout Flexible is packaged in 10KG bags that protect and prolong the freshness of the grout.
Benefits of ProGrout Flexible
- Designed for use with all tile types
- ColourShield technology for vibrant durable finishes
- Ideal for wet-rooms, swimming pools and underfloor heating systems
- Clean & wash down with minimal effort
- Mould resistant
- Conforms to CG2 WA EN 13888 classification
- Lifetime guarantee
ProGrout flexible can be used for:
- General wall & Floor installations
- Interior & Exterior installations
- Wet rooms
- Domestic showers with tray
- Communal showers
- Swimming pools
- Electric matting/ Pipped water underfloor heating
- Conservatories & Orangeries
- Resin backed
- Brick slips