Nexus ProJoint TITAN – High Strength Epoxy Paving Grout
Nexus ProJoint Titan is the newest addition to the Nexus range of high strength epoxy grouts. Similar to Nexus ProJoint Fusion/Max but with the added benefit of being suitable for vehicles up to 10 tonnes. ProJoint Titan high strength epoxy paving grout is a quick and easy solution for filling joints between paving slabs and setts, in areas that need to take vehicular access and general foot traffic.
Suitable for both natural stone and manmade paving, Nexus ProJoint Titan is a high strength two-part epoxy paving grout that is very simple to use. ProJoint Titan is a mixture of high strength resin and sand, which are supplied ready-mixed within the tub, and only require the addition of the enclosed hardener to activate the chemical cure. Once cured, Nexus ProJoint Titan provides a weed-free, frost resistant joint which resists pressure washing on your patio or paved area.
Features and Benefits of Nexus ProJoint Titan, High Strength Epoxy Paving Grout:
- Suitable for both impermeable & permeable bedding mortars
- Part mixed components (sand, resin & hardener) for fast application, all supplied within the mixing tub
- Professional strength, self-compacting and suitable for joint widths of 5mm upwards
- Ensures weed-free joints in your patio or paved area
- Pressure washer safe
- Resistant to frost and cold temperatures without risk of cracking or breaking out of joints
- Ideal for paths, patios & driveways
- Suitable for vehicular areas (up to 10 tonnes)
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, setts and slabs
- Cement free and non hazardous
- 22.5KG Tub
- Pallet quantity: 40 (can be a combination of product/colour)
- Available in Neutral/Buff, Mid-Grey, Basalt
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Please note that ProJoint Titan is not designed for porcelain paving – if you are planning on using porcelain paving, please refer to Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow or Nexus Porcelain Grout.
- Please note: Sand is a natural product, some minimal colour variances may occur – for a sample, please call us on 0330 122 1025 or 01827 794 350
ProJoint Titan Coverage Based on average 600 x 900 mm slabs
- Joint size 5 x 25mm: 52m2
- Joint size 10 x 22mm: 26m2
- Joint size 15 x 22mm: 15.5m2
ProJoint Titan Coverage Based on average 200 x 100mm setts
- Joint size 5 x 25mm: 8.4m2
- Joint size 10 x 22mm: 4.2m2
- Joint size 15 x 22mm: 2.8m2
What is Nexus ProJoint Titan, High Strength Epoxy Paving Grout?
Nexus ProJoint Titan is a rapid-setting epoxy paving grout that comes supplied as a mixture of sand and resin, with a hardener that it is mixed into the formula to provide a quick and easy to apply solution which is ideal for filling the joints between paving slabs, tiles and setts.
ProJoint Titan delivers a weed free, frost resistant joint, without risk of staining your new patio slabs or tiles. Using ProJoint Titan rapid-setting epoxy paving grout saves time, money and the need to come back and do the job again in another year!
Packaged in a vacuum packed pouch within a 22.5KG tub with lid colours that denote the product colour – ProJoint Titan is available in three colours to suit whatever concrete or natural stone paving slabs or setts you have on your patio: neutral (buff), mid grey or basalt.
If you’d like to learn a little more about Nexus ProJoint Titan, the colours it is available in and why it’s one of our new favourite products, don’t hesitate to call us on – ☎️ 0330 122 1025 or 01827 794 350
What is the Shelf Life for Nexus ProJoint Titan?
Shelf life from date of manufacture is 12 months. Keep tub unopened protect from frost, cold and drafts. Please note: the use of this product after the end of the declared storage period may increase the risk of an allergic reaction.
Please note: Nexus ProJoint Titan is not recommended for use with porcelain and some darker limestone, such as black limestone, as it can lead to a slight oxidisation. Call our expert team if you would like further advice on the ideal grout for these products. Please refer to ProJoint Porcelain, for paving grouts suitable for porcelain slabs and tiles.