Probst VH Vacuum Handy Lifter – up to 25kg
Remove and install non-porous slabs quickly, easily and cheaply with the vacuum suction force of the Probst VH Vacuum Handy Lifter.
The Handy Lifter VH-1/25 is designed for one-person handling over short distances and lifting 25kg. You can also buy the extra 2-person carry handle (VH2-HG) to add to the Handy Lifter so you can spread the weight of lifting slabs between two people.
VH Vacuum Handy Lifter is a more cost-effective solution for installing and removing non-porous slabs using a vacuum.
The vacuum suction force is produced when you press the Handy Lifter down onto the surface of the slab. Afterwards, the slab can be lifted by hand. To release the slab, just a finger tip is needed to open a simple valve.
Please note: the VH Vacuum Handy Lifter can only be used on non-porous materials close to the ground level. Never set the device down onto edges as this can damage the seal. Either set it down on an even surface. When storing, lay the Handy Lifter down sideways.
Features of the Vacuum Handy Lifter VH-1/25
- One-man operation for lightweight slabs and short transportation distance
- Accurate and quick installation with no gap in-between slabs
- Ergonomically good working position for installation
- Also already layed slabs can be picked up again
- Robust seal ring, can be exchanged within seconds without glueing
- Suction Plate diameter: 280mm (11 inches)
- Carrying Capacity: 25kg (55lbs)
- Dead Weight: 5kg (10lbs)
- Not suitable for 2-man operation
Buy the extra 2-person carry handle VH2-HG
- VH2-HG 2-person carry handle for the Handy Lifter
- Extra handle to use with the VH-1/25 Vacuum Handy Lifter
- Use for 2-person operation to spread the slab weight between two people
- Handle only – VH-1/25 required for use