UltraCrete PY4 Polyester Resin System
Ultracrete PY4, is part of the Ultracrete BBA/HAPAS Approved Ironwork Reinstatement System. PY4 is a two component, fast set, rapid strength, polyester resin mortar, that produces a stiff supporting mortar. PY4 is ideal for the rapid installation and reinstatement of manhole frames, gully grates, kerbs and street furniture in heavily trafficked areas. HAPAS approved since 2005, PY4 conforms to HA104/09, has a rapid strength gain and can be opened to traffic in just 40 minutes. With a proven track record across many applications, Ultracrete PY4 is trusted by major contractions nationwide!
- Workability: 5 – 10 minutes
- Set time: 15 minutes
- Depth: 5mm – 50mm
- 8.25N/mm² tensile strength in 1 hour
- 61.5N/mm² compressive strength in 1 hour
- 19N/mm² flexural strength in 1 hour
- Size: 25kg bucketApplications
Ultracrete PY4 is supplied as a two component system, it contains two equal parts of resin and two parts of activator/filler. It is highly recommended to always use one tin of resin to one pack of filler/activator. When laying the material, a minimum thickness of 5mm and a maximum of 50mm should be adhered to. Ultracrete PY4 polyester resin can achieve 60 N/mm2 compressive strength in just one hour and is ideal for use as a bedding material for rapid construction in accordance with HA104/02 part 5, clause 6.1.
Related Products within the Ultracrete BBA/HAPAS Approved Ironwork Reinstatement System
- Ultracrete Envirobed HA104® High Performance Bedding Mortar
- Ultracrete M60 Rapid Strength Bedding Mortar
- Ultracrete QC10 Fast Set Rapid Strength Concrete
- Ultracrete SCJ Spray Applied Bitumen Cold Joint Sealer
- Ultracrete IRR Cold Lay Macadam