UltraCrete Instant Road Repair: 6mm Cold Lay Tarmac
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 6mm grade has been designed to fix potholes in footways, footpaths and cycle tracks. It gained HAPAS approval in 2002 and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to pedestrians and cyclists. Instant Road Repair is the most trusted cold lay tarmac on the market, specified consistently by local authorities for repairing the approximate 900,000 potholes which develop across the UK each year. Available in 25KG bags for easy site handling!
- Suitable for permanent pothole repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the rain
- Recommended for us with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 15 – 100mm
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Size: 25kg bag
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0330 122 1025).