UltraCrete Instant Road Repair: 6mm. Fast repair, cold lay tarmac in a bucket!
Pothole problem? UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 6mm is an instant cold lay tarmac that has been designed to repair potholes in footways, footpaths and cycle tracks. It’s a permanent pothole filler, that comes in a handy bucket, making it a cost effective, fast repair tarmac.
HAPAS approved since 2002, Instant Road Repair provides a first time permanent pothole repair, which means that pavements & cycle tracks can be instantly opened to pedestrians. UltraCrete Instant Road Repair is continuously specified as a pothole filler for use by local authorities due to the estimated 900,000 potholes reported across the UK every year.
- Suitable for permanent pothole repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the rain
- Recommended for us with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 15 – 100mm
- Resealable buckets – so no waste
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Size: 25kg plastic bucket (bags available)
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
Buying a pallet of 52x tubs? Click Here for free standard delivery to England & Wales