Ultracrete QC10 Rapid Strength Concrete
QC10 is a rapid setting, high strength concrete which has been designed for thick section repairs, haunching reinstatements, ironwork backfilling and commercial sign/post installation.
QC10 Rapid Strength Concrete has been HAPAS approved since 2005 and can be opened to traffic in just 2 hours.
Features and benefits of QC10
- Contains special cements and graded aggregate
- Simply add water on site to form a high strength concrete
- Suitable for applications from 30mm – 250mm in one pass
- Can be bulked out in certain applications (may affect performance)
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification