Ultracrete QC10 Rapid Strength Concrete
QC10 Rapid Strength Concrete, is a fast set mortar that has been designed for thick section repairs, haunching reinstatements, ironwork backfilling and commercial sign and post installation.
QC10 Rapid Strength Concrete has been HAPAS approved since 2005 and can be open to traffic in just 2 hours.
Features and benefits of QC10
- Contains special cements and graded aggregate
- Simply add water on site to form a high strength concrete
- Suitable for applications from 30mm – 250mm in one pass
- Can be bulked out in certain applications (may affect performance)
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification