Nexus ProJoint Max
ProJoint MAX offers a quick and easy solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts BUT in areas of vehicular access. Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, ProJoint MAX is a high strength 2-part epoxy paving grout and is very simple to use.
Resin and sand is supplied ready-mixed within the tub and only requires the addition of the enclosed hardener to activate the chemical cure.
ProJoint MAX is available in three colours – Buff, Mid Grey and Black – it delivers a weed free, frost resistant joint which resists pressure washing.
- Part mixed components for fast application, all supplied within its own mixing tub
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, slabs or setts
- Ideal for pedestrian and vehicular areas (up to 3.5 tonnes)
- Professional results: no mess and no returning for cleaning
- Self compacting and suitable for joint widths from 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
- 15KG Tub (Pallet quantity 50 tubs)
ProJoint MAX is not recommended for porcelain – please refer to ProJoint Porcelain, products. ProJoint MAX may highlight and enhance the natural surface colours and textures of the paving – this sheen can be especially noticeable on grey paving, including granite, so a test area is advised before use. It is important to spread the mix across the total paving area to ensure the potential effect is uniform. Please note that this is a temporary effect and weathering and foot traffic accelerate its disappearance. For extra porous paving or to minimise any effect use Fusion or V35-UV.