UltraCrete Perma-Soil Soil Stabiliser
UltraCrete Perma-soil eliminates the need for expensive haulage to landfill and can turn excavated spoil into usable backfill within minutes. It’s super quick and efficient to use in situ on site! Perma-soil is an environmentally friendly system that helps to reduce carbon footprint.
UltraCrete Perma-soil is ideal for use with small utility excavations, backfilling poles, water metres and water tobies. Ideal as a ground stabilising material, it also increases the load bearing ability of excavated soil. Used for over 20 years, it’s a cost effective solution that saves contractors time and money.
Appendix A9 approved, Perma-Soil reduces the need for virgin aggregates and can be re-excavated.
- Quick and easy to use in-situ
- Eliminates the need/cost to haul away spoil
- Time saving: quick and easy to use in-situ
- Cost saving: no need to purchase expensive backfill material
- Increases load bearing ability of excavated soil
- Contains a red traceable agent to ensure consistent mixing
- Meets the requirements of the Utility WRAP Agreement and SMF & SMR of Appendix A9
- Environmentally friendly: huge reduction in the amount of materials that would traditionally be sent to the landfill
- A9 approved
- Sizes: 25kg plastic bag, 12.5kg bucket and 25kg bucket
Use in conjunction with UltraCrete’s HAPAS approved Instant Road Repair cold lay asphalt, SCJ Seal and Tack Coat spray and Instaband ECO overbanding for a complete reinstatement system which can save you vital time and money!