Ultrascape Eco-Bed (formerly Pro-Bed HS ECO)
UltraScape eco-bed is is an environmentally friendly fine bedding mortar specifically formulated to meet and exceed the strict demands of BS 7533. The product provides a perfect bound base for natural stone paving and cobbles, concrete paving, flags, block paving and 20mm Porcelain tiles, which, once laid with UltraScape eco-bed are able to accept foot traffic after just 12 hours and vehicular traffic after 24 hours. The material is also not subject to environmental erosion, which can lead to increased point loads on slabs and consequent breakage.
Eco-bed contains 20% recycled materials, significantly reducing the consumption of virgin aggregates. It is ideal for schemes looking to achieve an ‘excellent’ CEEQUAL award, or where a BREEAM assessment is to be conducted on your building. Ideal for use as a system with UltraScape Pro Prime Slurry Primer & Ultrascape Flowpoint Grout.
- BS 7533 Compliant
- Contains 20% recycled material
- Colour: Grey
- Size: 25kg easy pour bags
- Pre-blended – just add water
- Water Required: 2.4-2.8 litres per 25kg
- Depth: 10-100mm
- Coverage – 0.45m2 per bag at 30mm bed depth
- Yield: 13.36m² approx, per 25kg bag
- Workability: 50 minutes @ 20oC
- Shrinkage compensated
- Open to pedestrian traffic: 12 hours
- Open to vehicular traffic: 24 hours
- Long-term durability
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry and frost free area at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C
- Shelf Life: 8 months from the date of manufacture printed on the bag unopened in the above conditions. High temperatures and high humidity will reduce shelf life.
Please note: A stronger base construction is required for driveways that accept standing vehicles please contact us for guidance on 0845 886 1099.
Don’t forget that we also supply the full UltraScape BS 7533 Mortar Paving System, a range of high performance materials that meet and exceed the strict demands of BS 7533. Including a flowable jointing paving grout Flowpoint & priming slurry UltraScape Pro-Prime click links to purchase.