Probst SafeFlex SF – clamping mechanism
When using an angle grinder, use the Probst SafeFlex SF clamping mechanism to cut stone safely, efficiently and more precisely, reducing the risk of accidents.
SafeFlex SF can secure building materials such as cobblestones and natural flagstones. Includes a non-slip mat and simple block height adjustment.
An angle grinder is usually the go-to tool for cutting building materials on construction sites because of its flexibility of use and the clean cutting edges it can achieve. But, the angle grinder causes many hazards and problems because, due to time constraints, the building materials are commonly not properly secured. Often the building material is only pressed against the floor with a foot.
With the SafeFlex SF, building material can be secured so that an angle grinder can be used safely. You push the top of the clamping element with one foot. When taking your foot off the non-slip tread, springs push the clamping elements apart again and the building material can be removed.
Scope of delivery: SAFEFLEX SF + 4x M12 x 90 screws and 4x M12 hexagon nuts
Features of SafeFlex SF clamping mechanism
- Includes SafeFlex SF + 4x M12 x 90 screws and 4x M12 hexagon nuts
- Non-slip mat to prevent stones from sliding sideways
- Fast and simple adjustment of stone thickness in 10 mm increments using 2 lateral locking bars
- Individually adjustable height of the SF with 4 screws that can be turned in on the bottom
- Suitable for right and left-handed use
- No sliding of building materials while cutting
- Fast fixation without additional tools
- Saves material since smaller “offcuts” can be safely secured, even with a small supporting surface
- Easy to transport since SafeFlex is much smaller than a wet cutting bench for example
- Elevation of the material being cut, so cutting wheel does not go into the ground
- Clamping range: 30 – 160mm
- Height adjustment increments: 10mm
- Dead Weight: 7.7kg