Ultracrete Instant Road Repair 10mm 25KG tubs
The UK’s No. 1 Pothole filler. UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm is an instant cold lay tarmac, designed for permanent repairs in type 3 and 4 roads, footways, footpaths and cycle tracks. It has been HAPAS approved since 2002. Instant Road Repair offers contractors a first time permanent pothole repair, meaning that roads can be instantly opened to traffic creating minimal disruption to motorists & pedestrians. UltraCrete Instant Road Repair is regularly specified for use by local authorities to fill what is estimated to be over 900,000 potholes reported in the UK every year.
- Suitable for planned repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the wet
- Combine with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 30 – 100mm
- Resealable Buckets – zero waste
- IRR is approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Comes in 25kg plastic bucket or bags
- Colour: Black (red is available please ask our team)
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Storage: Store in a cool and well-ventilated place.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life in correct conditions for sealed goods is 6-8 months
Buying a pallet of 52x tubs? Click Here for free standard delivery to England & Wales