Ultracrete Instant Road Repair – permanent pothole filler!
Pallet Offer (52x 25kg Tubs)
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair is a HAPAS Approved, permanent pothole filler which allows for instant repairs in type 3 & 4 roads, footways, footpaths and cycle tracks. Designed to be used in any weather, it can be open to traffic immediately causing minimal disruption to pedestrians and motorists. Available in 6mm fine grade & 10mm standard grades and in 25KG tubs (bags also available ask for details).
Designed to be used straight from the bucket, you simply pour into the hole and compact it! One tub is enough to fill a pothole approximately 0.5sqm when compacted to 25mm.
- Instant Road Repair: 6mm – HAPAS Approved for permanent pothole repairs in footways, footpaths and cycle tracks.
- Instant Road Repair: 10mm – HAPAS Approved for permanent pothole repairs to type 3 and 4 roads
- Suitable for planned and reactive pothole repairs
- Can be used in all weathers
- Use with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 15- 100mm (6mm grade)
- Depth: 30 – 100mm (10mm grade)
- Resealable tubs – no waste
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Size: 25kg plastic bucket
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification