FUGA-PAVE Flex CH Hybrid Paving Grout 5KG
Fuga-Pave grout is a flexible, non-permeable, external paving & patio grout which comes in five, beautiful non-fade colours – due to the intensity of the Italian pigment within the formulation. Available in Anthracite, Jasmine, Light Grey, Limestone and Mid-Grey. Perfect for porcelain and natural stone, it fills joints from 2-20mm.
Fuga-Pave Grout is simple to mix and easy to apply with a grout float or squeegee and cleans off leaving no efflorescence – we mean ZERO efflorescence or staining! Once Fuga-Pave grout is touch dry you can begin the clean up process, by washing it off diagonally with a sponge, a wash-boy or a Berta sponge machine against the grout lines. What’s more there is no need to panic about wash-off times, the grout can be cleaned even the next day and will still clean off the tiles or slabs beautifully!
One of the key features of Fuga-Pave Part C is the cement hybrid technology and the depth and shape of the pigments which ensures that a consistent, non-fade colour is achieved across the completed patio.
Features and benefits
- Available in convenient 5kg buckets or 20kg bags
- Grout joints from 2mm to 20mm wide
- Recommended Uses: Porcelain, Sawn Limestone, Brazilian Slate, External Cladding such as DesignClad
- Material Type: Cementitious coloured powder – revolutionary hybrid cement formula.
- Application: Ideal for both internal & external applications
- Application Method: Tile Float
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to apply and wash off the surface of the flag
- Zero efflorescence
- Long-lasting, easy to clean and maintain
- Anti-bacterial allows easy cleaning
- UV colourfast
- Storage: Store inside between 5°C & 30°C, avoid direct sunlight, damp or drafty conditions.
- Permeable: No
- Parts A, B & C when used together and installed correctly come with a lifetime warranty, backed by Aqua Cut.
- The manufacturer recommend sealing porous stone with a product such as Seal-It Universal Water Based Sealer for Stone, prior to grouting
- Range of five popular colours – Light Grey, Medium Grey, Anthracite, Limestone, and Jasmin
Please note: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear latex gloves and protective clothing during application.
What is FUGA-PAVE Flex, Cement Based Hybrid Paving Grout?
Fuga-Pave Flex, or Part C as it is known is a technologically advanced, cement-based, non-permeable paving grout perfect for both internal & external applications. This flexible paving & patio grout comes in five, beautiful, non-fade colours – Anthracite, Jasmine, Light Grey, Limestone & Mid-Grey to suit a wide range of paving slabs & tiles. Perfect for porcelain, sawn limestone & slate, Fuga-Pave Part C grout fills paving joints from 2-20mm, ideal for both contractors and home owners.
Parts A the bedding mortar additive, Part B the paving primer & Part C the hybrid paving grout when used together enable fixing of all types of natural stone, porcelain and other low absorption types of paving to both hardcore and solid bases.
For more information or for help with calculations, call ☎️ 0845 862 1099