UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm. Cold lay repair tarmac in a bag!
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm, cold lay repair tarmac has been manufactured for permanent repairs in type 3 and 4 roads, footpaths, footways and cycle tracks. Instant Road Repair has been HAPAS approved since 2002 and offers contractors a first time permanent pothole repair, ensuring that roads can be opened instantly to both motorists & pedestrians. UltraCrete Instant Road Repair is regularly specified for use by local authorities to fill what is estimated to be over 900,000 potholes reported in the UK every year.
- Suitable for planned repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the wet
- Combine with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 30 – 100mm
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Comes in 25kg bags (tubs available)
- Colour: Black (red is available please ask our team)
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
Buying a Pallet of 56x bags? Click Here for free standard delivery to England & Wales