Probst STS-33-F Block Cutter
The new block cutter from Probst snaps blocks without need for great force! This stone splitter is the perfect combination of lever and eccentric transmission, with a triangular knife. The Probst STS-33-F Block Cutter exerts substantial splitting force with minimal operating force as it’s all generated with mechanical block snappers. the benefit is that blocks can be cut cleanly and easily without dust, noise or wastewater. Plus there are no particle emissions, which can be harmful to health.
The STS-33-F Block Cutter comes with a spring-mounted supporting table (both halves of the table tiltable) to allow a clean undercut for precise laying without uneven large gaps.
- High rationalisation effect, as clean snapping of the blocks can often replace time-consuming and expensive cutting with masonry saws.
- Clean cuts with precisely guided, triangular, reversible blade.
- Better view of the cutting line.
- More splitting force with reduced effort.
- Size indicator in cm and inches as well as 45-degree angle on both support plates speed up the work enormously.
- Durable surface protection by galvanising.
- Spring-mounted supporting table (both halves of the table tiltable) allows clean undercut for precise laying without uneven large gaps.
- Free Delivery
- Type: STS-33-F
- Width Cutting Width (mm): 330
- Weight Dead Weight (kg): 41
- Height Stone/Element (mm): 10-120
- EAN: 4054979582698