UltraCrete QC6: Surface Reinstatement Concrete
QC6 is a non-shrink concrete designed for the surface reinstatement of ‘picture frames’ or fillets around, access covers, street ironwork and general repairs to roads and pathways, concrete drives, pavements and surface areas surrounding street furniture.
Ideal for reinstatements in town centres and housing estates, where the use of barriers and traffic cones can be eliminated and defects caused by damage or vandalism can be avoided.
Sets in just 15 minutes, limiting costly repairs to works already carried out!
Features and benefits of QC6
- Excellent workability: 5–10 minutes
- Depth: 12mm–100mm
- Open to traffic in 4 hours
- 57N/mm² compressive strength at 28 days
- Shrinkage compensated
- BT Approved
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Size: choose from a 25kg bag or bucket