UltraCrete Enviro Mastic Hot Mastic Asphalt 20kg x 50 Bag (Full Pallet Offer)
UltraCrete Enviro Mastic is a hot applied rubber modified mastic asphalt, which is ideal as a surface patch repair for carriageways, footpaths, footways and cycle tracks or as a surface finish when installing street furniture and access covers. It provide a long-term wear resistance and eliminates voids, ensuring first time, high quality, permanent repairs and installations.
Enviro Mastic is ideally suited for use as a surfacing material surrounding road ironwork, gullies and other street furniture. Ideal as a surface repair in foot & cycle paths and around utility reinstatements, as well as for local repairs, airfield repairs and surfacing of narrow trench reinstatements. Stored as a granular material, UltraCrete Enviro Mastic is poured from the bag on site, into a pre-heated mastic mixer, where it can be applied as a molten mastic repair or surfacing material.
Deal is for a Full Pallet of 50 Bags, UltraCrete Enviro Mastic 20KG.
Enviro Mastic Technical Information
- No voids
- First time permanent repair
- Long-term wear resistance
- No waste – only use what is required
- More than 50% recycled material per bag
- SROH compliant
- Ideal for remote locations
- No mechanical compaction required
- Size: Full Pallet x 50 20KG Bags
- Application Temp OC: 170OC to 195OC
- Installation: Applied in 20mm to 50mm layers
- Min / Max Overall Depth: 50mm to 150mm
- Traffic open times: Typically 1 hour after installing, depending on depth & ambient temperature conditions.
For further information or to receive a copy of the data sheet please call us on ☎️ 0330 122 1025