UltraCrete IRR 10mm Pothole Repair (Part Pallet Offer: 24 x 25Kg Bags)
Buy our Part Pallet of IRR 10mm and Save!
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm, pothole repair has been manufactured for permanent repairs in type 3 and 4 roads, footpaths, footways and cycle tracks. Instant Road Repair has been HAPAS approved since 2002 and offers contractors a first time permanent pothole repair, ensuring that roads can be opened instantly to both motorists & pedestrians. UltraCrete Instant Road Repair is regularly specified for use by local authorities to fill what is estimated to be over 900,000 potholes reported in the UK every year.
- Offer is for a Part Pallet, 24 x 25KG bags of IRR 10mm
- Suitable for planned repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the wet
- Combine with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 30 – 100mm
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Comes in 25kg foil bags (tubs available)
- Colour: Black (red is available please ask our team)
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Storage: Store in a cool and well-ventilated place.
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0845 862 1099).