VUBA 1m2 DIY Resin Bound Kit
The VUBA 1m2 DIY Resin Bound Kit is a great way to create a resin bound path or patio yourself at home. These easy to use kits are perfect for landscapers, builders and DIY enthusiasts to create fantastic resin bound surfaces without expensive equipment.
Each Resin Bound Kit contains a 25kg bag of washed and dried decorative stones, a bottle of Part A Resin, and Part B Hardener. This DIY Resin Kit is everything you need to lay 1m2 of Resin Aggregate Surfacing on a path or patio.
This VUBA 1m2 DIY Resin Bound Kit is designed to be laid on a hard, stable surface such as concrete, tarmac or paving. You can apply this kit on to concrete, tarmac or other hard landscaping surfaces. If you do not have a hard base, you can use the VubaGrid as an easy to install resin bound base. This is a 1m2 Kit which is perfect for DIY use on small projects (not suitable for driveways).
Mix your VUBA DIY Resin Bound Kit using a plasterer’s style drill and mixing paddle, a gauging trowel for scraping out, a flooring trowel for application and hot soapy water and a brush for cleaning your trowel during application.
Once mixed a chemical reaction will take place, at this stage care should be taken to install the resin bound kit within 45 minutes. Care should be taken to lay the resin bound mixture onto the sub-base, and knit together the mixture before it has begun to ‘tack or start to harden off’.
Please follow the instructions provided on the product labels, or see mixing and application tab on this page.
VUBA 1m2 DIY Resin Bound Kit Specification
- Kit Contains: 0.930kg of Part A (Resin), 0.695kg of Part B (Hardener), and 25kg of aggregate to cover 1m2 at 15mm thickness
- UV resistance/stability: UV Stable
- Suitable substrates: VubaGrid (100% permeable option), or existing concrete, tarmac or paving slabs
- Recommended for patios & paths (contact us for resin-bound driveway advice)
- Curing time: 24–48 hours for a full cure, at 20ºC
- 14 aggregate/colour options (outlined below)
- The VUBA DIY Resin Kits contain the same high performing Valtex resin as VUBA’s trade kits, to the same high strength performance.
Landscaper Kit colour options:
- Nero Grey 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 4-6mm aggregate
- Nero Grey Fine 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 2-4mm aggregate
- Ocean Grey 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 2-5mm aggregate
- Paloma Grey Fine 1m2 Landscaper Kit -2-4mm aggregate
- Carrara Grey 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 2-6mm aggregate
- Blanco White Marble 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 4-6mm aggregate
- Tuscan Marble 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 4-6mm aggregate
- Tuscan Marble Fine 1m2 Landscaper Kit -2-4mm aggregate
- Rosa Marble 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 4-6mm aggregate
- Rojo Alicante 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 4-6mm aggregate
- Rojo Alicante Fine 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 2-4mm aggregate
- Amber Gold 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 1-4mm aggregate
- Autumn Quartz 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 2-5mm aggregate
- Oyster Quartz 1m2 Landscaper Kit – 2-5mm aggregate
What is resin bound paving?
Resin-bound paving is a hardened mixture of small aggregate such as marble, granite or quartz and a resin mixed together to pave patios, footpaths and driveways.
What type of sub-base must resin bound paving be laid on?
1m2 Resin Bound Kits must be laid on to a solid base, a structure which is load bearing, not susceptible to cracking and ideally is permeable.
What type of base can resin bound paving be laid on?
Resin bound kits can be laid onto concrete, tarmac, asphalt, grids or other hard landscaping surfaces.
For further help or to chat to us about the rest of our tools or materials ranges, give us a call ☎️ 0330 122 1025 or 01827 794 350