Tough Patch Rapid: Hybrid Pothole Repair Solution (Pallet Offer 40 x 25Kg Bags)
Tough Patch Rapid is a super strong, hard wearing, fast setting, hybrid pothole repair solution that withstands extreme traffic. It’s quick and easy to install, Tough Patch Rapid pothole repair can be used to fix defects in pavements, driveways, car parks and on high speed roads too. It also provides a first time permanent repair in wheel turning locations such as junctions, traffic lights and roundabouts.
Tough Patch is ready to use straight out of the bag or bucket, because it’s a cold lay material it eliminates many of the risks associated with hot asphalt, such as extremely hot temperatures and dangerous fumes, and what’s more it can be trafficked instantly – so costly traffic management can be removed swiftly and you can move on to your next job quickly.
- Quick and easy to apply
- First time permanent repair – only 1 visit required
- Minimal traffic management, labour and waste
- Ready to use straight from the bag
- Renewable binder additive
- Formulated for use in wet weather
- Skid and rut resistant
- Solvent free
- Instantly trafficable
- Can be cored after 24 hours
- Size: 25kg Bags (also available in a 25kg Tub)
- Pallet Deal: 40x 25kg Bags
- Use with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair!
- Standard 6mm Grade (10mm Grade Available to Order Please Contact Us for Details)
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0330 122 1025).