Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair WET: Cold Lay Asphalt
Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair Wet is a modified cold lay tarmac which delivers a more durable result in wet & rainy conditions. The tarmac can be used to fill potholes even if water has collected in it. Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair is suitable for the repair of potholes in roads, driveways and car parks, is instantly trafficable and can withstand considerable hydraulic stress.
- Helps prevent washout
- Suitable for planned and reactive repairs
- SRV ≥ 88
- No need to prime
- Can be used in all weathers, even in rain
- Depth: 10 – 100mm
- Resealable tubs – no waste
- Size: 25kg bucket
- Use with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0330 122 1025).
Buying a pallet quantity of 52x tubs? Click Here for free standard delivery to England & Wales