Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair
UltraCrete Permanent Pothole Repair, cold lay tarmac is ideal for the repair of potholes in roads, driveways and car parks. It gained HAPAS approval in 2011 and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to pedestrians.
- Suitable for planned and reactive repairs
- Use with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- SRV ≥ 88
- Depth: 10mm – 100mm
- Resealable tubs – No waste
- Size: 25kg bucket
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0330 122 1025).
UltraCrete Permanent Pothole Repair (PPR) is a simple to use, fast apply pothole repair for asphalt & tarmac. Simply pour out of the bucket into the pothole and tamp down to compact. 1 tub is enough to fill a hole approximately 0.5sqm when compacted to 25mm. Instarmac UltraCrete Permanent Pothole Repair is an ideal solution for roads, pavements, driveways and car parks. PPR can be applied in wet, freezing and hot conditions. Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair can be applied at depths up to 100mm (greater depths can be achieved by applying the layer-on-layer method). Use SCJ 750 spray joint to ensure a longer lasting repair