Ultracrete Instant Road Repair: 6mm & 12 cans SCJ Cold Joint Spray
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 6mm grade is designed for permanent repairs to tarmac in footways, footpaths and cycle tracks. It was HAPAS Approved in 2002, and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to pedestrians. IRR 6mm is the ideal solution for quickly filling potholes, when used in conjunction with SCJ Cold Joint Spray it forms an impenetrable repair that stops water ingress and prolongs the life of your pothole repair. Use in conjunction with UltraCrete’s HAPAS approved SCJ Cold Joint Spray for a complete reinstatement system which can save you vital time and money!
- Suitable for planned and reactive repairs
- Can be used in all weathers
- Depth: 15- 100mm
- Resealable tubs – no waste
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the
- Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Size: 25kg plastic bucket
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Combo Deal includes 1 x pallet 52 tubs IRR 6mm plus 1 x box, 12 cans SCJ 750ml cold joint spray
Ultracrete SCJ Cold Joint Spray is a sealer applied onto the vertical edges & surface base of a pothole before the application of cold lay tarmac or asphalt. SCJ prevents water ingress which improves the bond and prolongs the life of the pothole repair. Use Instant Road Repair together with SCJ Cold Joint Spray to form a perfect bond which stops water ingress in its tracks.