Permanent Pothole Repair: Cold Lay Asphalt & SCJ Cold Joint Spray Deal
BUY Permanent Pothole Repair (PPR) & SCJ Cold Joint Spray together as part of our trade deal and save over £90! Ultracrete PPR is a durable cold lay tarmac, ideal for the permanent repair of potholes in roads, driveways and car parks. It gained HAPAS approval in 2011 and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to pedestrians. Trusted worldwide by major contractors because it’s easy to use, has a fast application and is really effective. When used in combination with SCJ Cold Joint Spray to seal the edges of the pothole, it provides a permanent repair which stops water ingress and protects the repair from failure.
Permanent Pothole Repair: Cold Lay Asphalt x 26 tubs
Permanent Pothole Repair is ideal for the repair of potholes in roads, driveways and car parks. It gained HAPAS approval in 2011 and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to pedestrians.
- Suitable for planned and reactive repairs
- Use with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- SRV ≥ 88
- Depth: 10mm – 100mm
- Resealable tubs – No waste
- Size: 25kg plastic bag and bucket
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Deal contains 1 x 1/2 pallet 26 tubs
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0330 122 1025).
SCJ: Seal and Tack Coat Spray x 12, 750ml cans
SCJ is a cold joint sealer that is applied onto vertical edges and surface base before the application of asphalt. HAPAS approved since 2005, SCJ prevents water ingress which improves bond and prolongs the life of your repair.