Permanent Pothole Repair: Cold Lay Asphalt & SCJ Cold Joint Spray Deal
BUY Permanent Pothole Repair (PPR) & SCJ Cold Joint Spray together as part of our trade deal and save over £90! Ultracrete PPR is a durable cold lay tarmac, ideal for the permanent repair of potholes in roads, driveways and car parks. It gained HAPAS approval in 2011 and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to pedestrians. Trusted worldwide by major contractors because it’s easy to use, has a fast application and is really effective. When used in combination with SCJ Cold Joint Spray to seal the edges of the pothole, it provides a permanent repair which stops water ingress and protects the repair from failure.
- Combo deal: Buy a full pallet of 52 tubs plus a box of 12 x SCJ 750ml cans
Permanent Pothole Repair: Cold Lay Asphalt x 26 tubs
Permanent Pothole Repair is ideal for the repair of potholes in roads, driveways and car parks. It gained HAPAS approval in 2011 and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to pedestrians.
- Suitable for planned and reactive repairs
- Use with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- SRV ≥ 88
- Depth: 10mm – 100mm
- Resealable tubs – No waste
- Size: 25kg plastic bag and bucket
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Deal contains 1 x 1/2 pallet 26 tubs
SCJ: Seal and Tack Coat Spray x 12, 750ml cans
SCJ is a cold joint sealer that is applied onto vertical edges and surface base before the application of asphalt. HAPAS approved since 2005, SCJ prevents water ingress which improves bond and prolongs the life of your repair.