Remove-It Epoxy Remover 5Ltr
Remove-IT Epoxy Remover is perfect for cleaning and removing built-up grout and residue on the surface of porcelain tiles. It works perfectly on epoxy, resin, and hybrid grouts that have become bonded to the surface of tiles or paving slabs.
Benefits of Remove-It Epoxy Remover
- Heavy-duty removal of epoxy residue from tiles & slabs
- Removes thick stubborn build-up
- Softens and emulsifies quickly
- Effective fast-acting formula
How to use Remove-It Epoxy Remover
- Depending on the level of stripping required, dilute Remove-It Epoxy Remover to the correct dilution rates with either hot or cold clean water.
- Remove any loose soil, grime or debris from the area.
- Apply Remove-It Epoxy Remover neat to the surface and allow to act for 10 – 20 minutes depending on the thickness of residue to be removed.
- Using a heavy duty bristle brush and scourer, scrub the floor ensuring there is sufficient product on the area. For more stubborn areas we recommend using our Extreme Residue Remover in conjunction with the Epoxy Remover and TT Macchia machine (please call for details). Multiple applications may be required for those extreme areas.
- Once the desired result is achieved, remove all solution and residue with a wet and dry vacuum or a sponge and bucket, using Clean-It PH neutral cleaner with clean water. Use a cloth to dry off the area. Failure to follow the instructions may result in damage to the surface.
Coverage for Remove-It Epoxy Remover
- Approximately 10-15m2
- Warning: always pre-test a small area to check for any colour or appearance change.