Clean-It Everyday Cleaner
Clean-IT Everyday Cleaner is part of our range of external cleaning solutions. Clean-It Everyday Cleaner is a neutral cleaning solution for porcelain, stone, and cement based tiles and slabs. It is a PH-neutral solution, ideal for cleaning and removing built-up dirt and grease on all your porcelain, stone, and cement based paving slabs and tiles.
- Deep cleans both your tiles and grout lines
- Cleans without damaging surfaces
- Extremely easy to use
- Removes stubborn marks and grime
- Highly concentrated solution, goes a long way
- 100% biodegradable
- Available in a 1 or 5ltr bottle
Coverage: Dilution rates per 1 litre
- Deep cleaning and degreasing – 14 – 15m2
- Tile and grout refresh – 1:12 – 45m2
- Maintenance clean – 1:200 (1 cap to 5 litres of water, polished surfaces may require a dry buff)
How to use
- Depending on the level of soiling, dilute Clean-It to the correct dilution rates with either hot or cold clean water.
- Sweep or use an industrial vacuum to remove any loose soils or debris.
- Apply the cleaner to the surface and leave to act for 3 minutes, do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Agitate the product into the surface using our TT Macchia Machine or deck brush.
- Once the desired result is achieved, extract all soils using our Ventosa vacuum or sponge and bucket with clean water. Use cloths to remove any leftover residue or damp patches.
- Repeat the process on extremely dirty surfaces.
- Rinse well with fresh clean water to ensure all residue is removed or mop once with 1 cap of Everyday Cleaner to 5lt of fresh clean water – this will dry streak-free, no need to rinse.
- Failure to follow the instructions may result in damage to the surface.