Nexus ProJoint PRO-410 Paving Sealer
Nexus PRO-410 Paving Sealant is a high quality, breathable, solvent based surface sealer. PRO-410 is an impregnating and non-degrading sealer that has a matt finish and enhances the colour of natural stone and concrete paving, but does not change the texture of the surface and can be used on virtually all porous surfaces, particularly high quality natural stone.
Nexus PRO-410, is used for impregnation, sealing and binding of natural stone, concrete, screeds, block paving, brickwork and masonry, particularly in aggressive environments. This professional sealer, protects surfaces from water penetration, staining and the effects of natural weathering whilst remaining breathable. Nexus Nexus Pro-410 Paving Sealer also provides an effective anti-carbonation coating to concrete, binds and stabilises block paving joints and is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use.
- Professional grade water repellant for porous natural stone and concrete
- Enhances, seals and protects
- Resists dirt, grime and algae
- Long lasting protection and UV stable
- High surface penetration
- Matt finish and single coat application
- High coverage rate
- Comes available in a 5, 12 or 25 litre options.
Nexus PRO-410 Paving Sealant Coverage:
- Nexus PRO-410™ covers approximately 4.5 – 7m2 per litre depending on substrate porosity
- For storage and health and safety information – a full datasheet is available on request.
- PLEASE NOTE: Nexus PRO-410™ Paving Sealer is not designed for porcelain paving.
We recommend that any new paving is left for a minimum of 8 weeks before sealing with Nexus PRO-410 PAVING SEALER! We recommend thorough cleaning using PaveCare Paving & Driveway Cleaner prior to sealing.