Remove-It Algae and Black Spot Remover 5Ltr
Remove-It Algae and Black Spot Remover is part of our range of external cleaning solutions. Our Algae and Black Spot Remover is a professional-grade outdoor product which is ideal for cleaning and removing unsightly algae, grey lichen, and black spots from porcelain, natural stone, and brick and masonry.
Benefits of Remove-It Algae and Black Spot Remover
- Removes unsightly look of algae, grey lichens, and black spots from masonry, natural stone, and porcelain tiles.
- Easy to use.
- Restores the stone/tiles.
- Perfect for professional and DIY users with caution.
- Ready to use and very fast-acting.
How to use Remove-It Algae and Black Spot Remover
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the patio area, always pre-wet the surface area with clean water prior to applying the product.
- Apply generously and neat to the surface. Take care not to spill the cleaner on sensitive surfaces, i.e. fabrics. Carefully transfer the Algae and Black Spot Remover to a plastic applicator, avoid metal applicators. If these containers are not available, then cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bottle.
- The Algae and Black Spot Remover will start to work instantly, however, agitation with a hard bristle or deck brush will speed up the process. Rinse away with fresh clean water and check for desired results. Warning: Can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawned areas. If this is unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute.
- If necessary, apply a second application and repeat the process, especially in severe cases of black and white lichen contamination.
- The treated area should be washed down with clean fresh water to neutralise.
Warning: This product contains chlorine as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces. Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Keep pets and other animals away from the area until the entire operation is completed. Avoid contact with ponds.