Pulvex PG-DP Blade
The highest grade of diamond and state of the art bonds combined with Rapier technology make this the blade of choice for any paving contractor. The diamond blade is hard enough to withstand the abrasive nature of paving materials but also cuts extremely quickly which results in huge time savings and reduced back strain.
This is undoubtedly one of the best selling blades from Pulvex & is incredibly popular with paving & driveway contractors & landscaping contractors all of whom are very impressed with the speed of cut combined with excellent life span.
Suitable for: Concrete paviors, concrete block paving, York stone, Indian Sandstone, concrete kerbs, slabs & lintels, concrete roof tiles
- Rapier technology offering extremely fast cutting speed & good life
- Produced to OSA (Organization for Safety in Abrasives) standards
- 10mm high, laser welded segment
- Alternate turbo segments to accelerate slurry removal & extend life
- Hammer segment undercut protection
- Wet or dry cut
|Product Code||Diameter (mm)||Bore Size (mm)||Segment Length (mm)||Segment Thickness (mm)||Segment Height (mm)||No. Segments||Max. RPM|