Pulvex PG-DP Blade – for cutting concrete pavers, kerbs and sandstone
The highest grade of diamond and state of the art bonds combined with Rapier technology make the Pulvex PG-DP Blade the blade of choice for any paving contractor.
The diamond blade is hard enough to withstand the abrasive nature of paving materials but also cuts extremely quickly which results in huge time savings and reduced back strain.
This is undoubtedly one of the best selling blades from Pulvex. It is incredibly popular with paving & driveway contractors & landscaping contractors, all of whom are very impressed with the speed of cut combined with excellent life span.
The Pulvex PG-DP Blade is suitable for cutting:
- Concrete pavers
- Concrete block paving
- York stone
- Indian Sandstone
- Concrete kerbs
- Slabs & lintels
- Concrete roof tiles
Features of the Pulvex PG-DP Diamond Blade
- Choice of 3 sizes for use with angle grinders, battery saws, petrol saws and table saws
- Rapier technology offering extremely fast cutting speed & good life
- Produced to Organization for Safety in Abrasives (OSA) Standards
- 10mm high, laser welded segment
- Alternate turbo segments to accelerate slurry removal & extend life
- Hammer segment undercut protection
- Can be used for wet or dry cuts
|Product Code||Diameter||Bore Size||Segment Length||Segment Thickness||Segment Height||No. Segments||Max. RPM|