Pulvex PG-DP Blade for Large Format Concrete Kerbs & Slabs
For the highest grade, toughest diamond blade for cutting large concrete kerbs and stone, choose the Pulvex PG-DP Blade the blade of choice for any paving contractor. Perfect for cutting concrete pavers & block paving, natural stone, concrete kerbs, slabs, lintels and concrete roof tiles with ease. Available in three sizes for use with angle grinders, battery saws, petrol saws and table saws.
The diamond blade is hard enough to withstand the abrasive nature of paving materials but also cuts extremely quickly which results in huge time savings and reduced back strain.
This is one of the best selling blades from Pulvex, it is incredibly popular with paving, driveway & landscaping contractors, who love the ease and speed of cut, combined with long life span.
What does the Pulvex PG-DP Blade cut?
- Concrete pavers
- Concrete block paving
- York stone
- Indian Sandstone
- Concrete kerbs
- Slabs & lintels
- Concrete roof tiles
What are the features of the Pulvex PG-DP Diamond Blade?
- Choice of 3 sizes for use with angle grinders, battery saws, petrol saws and table saws
- Rapier technology offering extremely fast cutting speed & good life
- Produced to Organization for Safety in Abrasives (OSA) Standards
- 10mm high, laser welded segment
- Alternate turbo segments to accelerate slurry removal & extend life
- Hammer segment undercut protection
- Can be used for wet or dry cuts
|Product Code||Diameter||Bore Size||Segment Length||Segment Thickness||Segment Height||No. Segments||Max. RPM|