Grabo PRO Portable Cordless Vacuum Suction Cup For Smooth & Rough Surfaces With Digital Pressure Gauge 14.8v Li-Ion
The Grabo PRO 2021 upgraded model, is a handy, fully portable electric vacuum suction cup that allows contractors to easily lift heavy paving slabs, tiles, drywall, wood, glass, furniture and even large appliances. The Pro model comes with a new easy read, built-in digital pressure gauge with a changeable readout.
Unlike traditional vacuum lifters that are large and cumbersome, or smaller vacuum cups that can lose pressure and suction, the small but mighty Grabo PRO can lift up to 170kg or 375 lbs. The huge grab force in this small vacuum tool can secure to almost any surface – smooth or riven, keeping consistent pressure even in damp conditions, enabling contractors to handle and manoeuvre large, heavy and oversized loads much faster and much more safely. All while minimising the risk of damage to expensive materials and taking care of your back!
So, if you need to move around large porcelain paving slabs on site, move glass into position in a new window, or even carry a heavy wardrobe up some stairs – the new Grabo PRO will lift almost anything up to 170KGs.
Your Grabo Contractor Pack contains:
- 1 GRABO Pro tool (2021 model with digital display)
- 1 multi-socket charger
- 1 seal (fitted on the tool)
- 1 battery (already on the tool)
- Comes in a heavy duty, Oxford fabric, zipped carry bag
- Dimensions: 297 x 181 x 115mm
- Charge time: 2 Hours
- Working time (on Full Charge): 1.5 Hours
- Grabo PRO can lift up to 170kg or 375 lbs
New Grabo PRO 2021 Features Include:
- Automatic on/off switch – Once turned on, when the Grabo Pro reaches maximum vacuum capacity it automatically turns off. Sensors monitor and maintain the required pressure to provide for the optimum level of suction, with the pump automatically powering up to restore any loss of pressure.
- Smart digital gauge – More than just being a digital version of the analogue gauge, and showing pressure in Bar and PSI, the digital display shows the maximum weight (in both KG and pounds) that the Grabo PRO can safely lift at that very moment.
- Ergonomic handle – The handle on the new Grabo is a smaller diameter and new ergonomic shape to provide better grip and less fatigue when moving heavy objects.
- Running Cycles (On Full Charge) – 900 ON-OFF cycles of 10 seconds
- Pump Service Life – 100000+ ON-OFF cycles / 800+ hrs continuous
- Maximum Lifting Capacity – 375Lbs (170 kg)
- Hold type – Perpendicular or Parallel
For use on:
- Paving Slabs – Granite, Limestone, Slate, Sandstone, Porcelain, Travertine, Clay
- Tiles – Porcelain, Marble, Ceramic, Vitrified
- Rough Concrete
- Dry Wall
- Useful also on dusty, semi-porous or rough, damp surfaces
- For smooth and rough, riven surfaces
What is a GRABO?
The new Grabo PRO is a small, handy vacuum lifter tool for contractors onsite, it has an incredibly strong vacuum pump, the foam rubber vacuum seal is resistant to loss of vacuum pressure, giving peace of mind that you won’t drop or damage expensive materials. Once the pressure pump is activated, it creates a strong suction hold, which grips and firmly attaches to any non-porous flat surface, such a large format paving slabs, holding heavy loads up to 170KGs or 375 lbs.
How do you use a GRABO?
To use the Grabo PRO you simply turn on the unit and place it straight on the surface. What’s more, the clever GRABO Pro automatically monitors the suction and if vacuum pressure is lost the pump automatically powers up until the vacuum pressure is restored, meaning there is no risk of dropping expensive paving slabs, tiles or glass!
What is the Grabo PRO for?
The GRABO Pro-Lifter has been designed for contractors to help lift large, heavy objects without placing strain on the back and removing the worry of dropping expensive materials. Years of design, testing and research have gone into the new Grabo PRO to ensure that it’s the best small vacuum suction tool on the market for large format, smooth and coarse surfaces, offered at a really reasonable price. Unlike the other larger vacuum lifters that can cost upward of £1000, this small, handy practical tool is cost effective and small enough to pop into a tool box, and costs just £258+VAT.
What weight does the Grabo PRO lift?
The Pro-Lifter has a pumping capacity of 20 litres per minute, can lift up to 170KGs and has been ergonomically designed to provide a better grip onto coarse or porous surfaces, taking the pressure of hands, arms, backs and legs when moving heavy objects.
What can the Grabo PRO be used for?
The Grabo PRO handy suction tool lifts large heavy paving slabs, natural stone, concrete, glass, wood, ceramic tiles, metals, dry wall, furniture and many other heavy cumbersome materials. The Grabo PRO even lifts objects that are slightly damp too! (But should not be used in the wet as it is an electrical tool).
What features does the Grabo PRO have?
Just like the GRABO Plus version the powerful vacuum pump and rechargeable battery pack are concealed within the grab handle. Unlike the Plus, the new Grabo PRO 2021 model has a bright, digital display which shows the maximum weight that the GRABO Pro can safely lift, with the weight displayed in both pounds and kgs, a new and improved feature on this premium model.
The GRABO Pro-Lifter has a smart digital pressure sensor which makes it even more effective on smooth, rough and damp surfaces. By simply pressing the button it activates the lifting function. The sensor automatically reaches the optimum level of suction, which allows you to keep your slabs, tiles or glass in complete control, wherever you are lifting or moving them to.
The bright digital display on the grab handle displays the pressure applied in both bars and psi, so you don’t have to worry about turning the vacuum pump on or off. The sensors digitally detect and maintain the required pressure, allowing you to precisely move your object from place to place without loss of suction. The sensor also automatically stops the pump on reaching maximum vacuum capacity of 11.6 PSI.
|Model/SKU||GRABO PRO-LIFTER 20 / GP-1Li-FB|
|Battery||14.8VDC 2600mAh Li-ion|
|Charger Input Voltage||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Battery Charging Time||~2hrs|
|Non-Stop Running Time (Full Charge)||1.5hrs|
|Running Cycles (On Full Charge)||900 ON-OFF cycles of 10 seconds|
|Stand-by Mode (Charge Hold)||30 days|
|Pump Service Life||100000+ ON-OFF cycles / 800+ hrs continuous|
|Rated Air Flow||0.7cfm (20 L/min)|
|Maximum Vacuum Rate||11.6Psi (0.8 Bar, 80 kPa)|
|Maximum Lifting Capacity||375Lbs (170 kg)|
|L x W x H||11.77 x 7.22 x 4.76” (300 x 184 x 121 mm)|
|Net Weight (With Battery)||3.2Lbs ( 1.5 kg )|
|Working Temperature||32°F~140°F ( 0°~60 °C )|
|Applicable Surface Type||Peak/valley heights less than 0.1” (3mm),
arc less than 5°
|Additional Features||Pump stops automatically at maximum vacuum
rate ( 11.6Psi / 0.8 Bar )
If you find the GRABO cheaper elsewhere give us a call ☎️ 0845 862 1099, we are happy to price match!